The health and safety of our customers, staff, and associates is of paramount importance to us. As such we are strictly following Australian Government recommendations, guidelines, and health and hygiene advice during the current coronavirus health crisis.
In line with this we have implemented the following measures:
- Staff monitored daily for any signs of fever or sickness and told to stay home. Any staff member who has been in contact with a person who has contracted the virus, or has travelled, to self isolate for 14 days
- Adoption of strict social distancing of a minimum of 1.5 metres
- All equipment sanitized before and after demonstrations and trials
- All staff sanitizing hands regularly and strictly before and after demos and trials
- Contactless demos and trials with the option of using the aid of mobile phones
- Remote viewing of trials and demos via video capture, and live conferencing via streaming platforms like skype. Particularly beneficial for OT’s who are able to view the trial remotely
Option of contactless warehouse direct delivery of equipment via courier, and Australia Post for small items. All chairs, scooters, accessories and associated items will be sanitized before dispatch, unless dispatched from a sealed box.
If you have any concerns or would like to discuss these measures with us please call: 1300 760 071